Thursday, December 11, 2008

Urgent holiday wreath help needed!

I urgently need to either buy or borrow a large wreath for a photo shoot next week (probably on the 17th, but the date is not yet confirmed). A normal-sized door wreath will not do. It has to be around 16-24 inches across; it't not big enough unless you can stick your head comfortably through the middle of it and have a bit of room to spare. 16-24 inches is a good size. I need to either find the CHEAPEST place to buy a wreath that size here in Bellingham or Mt. Vernon/Burlington, or better yet borrow one for the shoot from somebody who has one. Decorated simply would be nice -- berries, pine cones, shiny balls, bells or bows -- but plain is fine, too. (I have my own ornaments I can use.) if you have ANY tips or possible help in my urgent quest for a wreath of that specific size, please let me know ASAP!

No comments: